· New Today: 818
· New Yesterday: 7,374
· Total: 6,785,859
· Hourly: 73
· Daily: 1,429
· Monthly: 43,499
· Yearly: 521,989
MasterCard was originally called MasterCharge.
And Now You Do
30:10, Accuse not a servant unto his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be found guilty.
- Please do not vote for the same resource more than once.
- The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
- Please be objective in your vote, if everyone receives a 1 or a 10, the ratings aren't very useful.
- You can view a list of the Top Rated Resources.
- Do not vote for your own resource or a competitor's.
- You are not a registered user or you have not logged in.
- If you were registered you could make comments on this website.
Is this your resource? Allow other users to rate it from your web site!
A sociologist, a psychologist, and a engineer were discussing the
consequences and implications of a married man's having a mistress. The
sociologist's opinion was that it is absolutely and categorically unforgivable
for a married man to forfeit the bond of matrimony, and engage in such lowly
and lustful pursuits.
The psychologist's opinion was that although morally reprehensible,
if a man MUST have a mistress to achieve his full potential as a human being,
then -- well -- he may go ahead and choose to have a mistress, as long as he
is considerate enough to keep this secret from his wife.
The engineer then interjected: "I also believe that, if necessary,
a married man is entitled to a mistress. However, I do not see why the
affair should be concealed from the wife. On the contrary, if the affair
is out in the open, then on Friday evenings he may tell his wife that he
is going to see his mistress, tell his mistress that he is going to be with
his wife, then go to his office and get some work done!"
page views since December 2003
Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.