· New Today: 3,751
· New Yesterday: 10,157
· Total: 6,579,402
· Hourly: 71
· Daily: 1,385
· Monthly: 42,176
· Yearly: 506,108
The living does not outnumber the dead: since the creation about 60 billion people have died.
And Now You Do
29:26, Many seek the ruler\s favour; but every man\s judgment cometh from the LORD.
Promote Your Website|
Maybe you can be interested in several of the remote 'Rate a Website' options we have available. These allow you to place an image (or even a rating form) on your web site in order to increase the number of votes your resource receive. Please choose from one of the options listed below:
1) Text Link
One way to link to the rating form is through a simple text link:
Rate this Resource @ Kerens.Com
The HTML code you should use in this case, is the following:
<a href="http://www.kerens.com/phpnuke/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=ratelink&lid=6">Rate this Resource</a>
The Number "6" in the HTML source references your site's ID number in database. Be sure this number is present.
2) Button Link
If you're looking for a little more than a basic text link, you may wish to use a small button link:
The source code for the above button is:
<form action="http://www.kerens.com/phpnuke/modules.php?name=Web_Links" method="post">|
<input type="hidden" name="lid" value="6">
<input type="hidden" name="l_op" value="ratelink">
<input type="submit" value="Rate this Site!">
3) Remote Rating Form
If you cheat on this, we'll remove your link. Having said that, here is what the current remote rating form looks like.
Using this form will allow users to rate your resource directly from your site and the rating will be recorded here. The above form is disabled, but the following source code will work if you simply cut and paste it into your web page. The source code is shown below:
<form method="post" action="http://www.kerens.com/phpnuke/modules.php?name=Web_Links">
<table align="center" border="0" width="175" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr><td align="center"><b>Vote for this Site!</b></a></td></tr>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
<input type="hidden" name="ratinglid" value="6">
<input type="hidden" name="ratinguser" value="outside">
<input type="hidden" name="l_op" value="addrating">
<input type="submit" value="Vote!">
Thanks! and good luck with your ratings!
- Kerens.Com Staff
Rules for Good Grammar #4.
(1) Don't use no double negatives.
(2) Make each pronoun agree with their antecedents.
(3) Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
(4) About them sentence fragments.
(5) When dangling, watch your participles.
(6) Verbs has got to agree with their subjects.
(7) Just between you and i, case is important.
(8) Don't write run-on sentences when they are hard to read.
(9) Don't use commas, which aren't necessary.
(10) Try to not ever split infinitives.
(11) It is important to use your apostrophe's correctly.
(12) Proofread your writing to see if you any words out.
(13) Correct speling is essential.
(14) A preposition is something you never end a sentence with.
(15) While a transcendant vocabulary is laudable, one must be eternally
careful so that the calculated objective of communication does not
become ensconsed in obscurity. In other words, eschew obfuscation.
page views since December 2003
Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.